Are you interested in becoming Catholic or know someone who is interested in becoming Catholic? St. Augustine & St Joseph extends a warm, open invitation to you to discover the spiritual journey of becoming catholic. In the Catholic Church, we have a process for assisting those who might be interested; its called RCIA which stands for-The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults. Rite of Christian Initiation (RCIA) is an open invitation for an adult who is non-baptized, baptized in another Christian Church, a baptized Catholic who never received further training for Confirmation and Eucharist, or for those interested in knowing more about the Catholic Church, with or without the intention of becoming a member. RCIA is a community experience in Catholic Christian growth. If you think you might like to understand and learn more about the Catholic faith, Sr. Marla Gipson joyfully welcomes inquiries and questions at 937-638-9200 (cell) or the Parish Office at 419-628-2614.
Rite Of Christian Initiation (RCIA) For Children
Rite Of Christian Initiation (RCIA) for children provides spiritual formation for unbaptized children or for families with children baptized in other faiths who wish to enter the Catholic Church.
For more information, contact Sr. Marla Gipson 419-628-2614.
Thoughts from Sr. Marla
Do you know someone or are you interested in checking out the Catholic faith?
In the Catholic Church, we have a process for assisting those who might be interested; its called RCIA which stands for- The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults.
Its not too early or too late to start thinking about the Catholic faith. If you think you would like to find out more about the process, we are always open to talk with you about your questions. This is called a time of inquiry and is for anyone who would like to check out the Catholic faith.
· Are you searching for more spirituality and are not sure what it is?
· Were you baptized in another Christian denomination and Catholicism seems more attractive to you now?
· Were you never baptized and without much experience with religion, but feel attracted to becoming a Catholic Christian?
· Do you consider yourself spiritual and feel drawn to practicing religious faith in a Christian Catholic community?
· Are you married to a Catholic and want to more fully share and practice your faith with your spouse?
If you think you might want to understand and learn more about the Catholic faith, call Sister Marla for details, 419-628-2614 (Parish Office) or 937-638-9200 (cell).